Information for studio based classes at The Well Centre 2021
Welcome back to the studio!!
To protect both yourselves and the instructor, we need to follow current guidelines. This will also mean that we will not be considered contacts for track and trace.
1. Do not attend the class if you answer positively to screening questions below.
2. Please turn up just before class starts and wait outside until the instructor tells you to come in.
3. Wear a face mask as you enter the building until you are in your square.
4. Bring as little with you as possible.
5. Use hand sanitiser on entry and exit.
6. Take your shoes off before entering the studio and leave in corridor. Other items should be placed in the box in your square.
7. Preferably, bring your own mat. We can lend you one but would ask you to clean it after use.
8. Remain in your square during the class. If you need to leave, put your mask on.
9. If you use the toilet, please wipe down any surfaces that you touch with the wipes provided.
10. ENJOY the class!!!!!
11. Put your mask on before you leave your square and take it in turns to get your coat and leave with a 2 metre gap between each person.
12. Adhere to social distancing before and after the class!
OVID-19 screening questions
Please do not attend the class if you answer yes to any of the following questions.
1. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days?
2. Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results?
3. Do you live with someone who has either tested positive or has had symptoms in the last 14 days?
4. Do you have any of the following?
a. New continuous cough
b. High temp or fever
c. Loss of or change to sense of taste or smell. Runny nose/sore throat
5. Have you been out of the country in the last 14 days? Where? Did you fly?