Procedures for classes at Wethele Manor - Sept 2020
If the weather allows, these classes will still be held in the grounds. If not, we have use of the Granary - a large airy room accessed through the marquee. As this is indoors, there are a few extra precautions we need to put in place at this time.
If you are displaying any of the known Covid-19 symptoms - NHS Coronavirus symptoms, please remain at home and email The Well Centre for advice.
- If you have attended a class and subsequently test positive for Covid-19, please inform The Well Centre and Wethele manor ASAP.
- Booking a space and arriving at the class will be taken as consent to abide by these rules and that you are asymptomatic on the day.
- Please wear a face covering as you enter and leave the building. Maintain social distancing as far as possible by keeping 2 metres apart as you get to your class.
- Please use the hand sanitiser in the entrance to Wethele. There is a QR code in the entrance area to scan. We also have your details on smart bookings and may be required to pass on this information to NHS track and trace services.
- Bring your own mat and any equipment required for the class. Please keep other belongings to a minimum as you will need to keep it within your 3 square metre area.
- The instructor will suggest the best layout for the class depending on numbers expected that day.
- The instructor maybe able to walk around but will wear a mask if the space isn’t sufficient. More likely they will remain in their designated area.
We really hope you continue to enjoy these classes. We will keep them running as long as we can and while there is demand.
Angie, Becky, Lucy and Becky.